Located in a quiet neighborhood in Bloemfontein within close proximity of 3 well know hospitals: Rosepark, Pasteur and National Hospital.
This is a comfortable self-catering cottage that consist of 1 Bedroom, en-suite bathroom, open plan kitchen and lounge. Guests receive their own remote and can come and go as they please.
This cottage can accommodate 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children. Hospital patients, visitors, guests on holiday or business people are all welcome.
* Secure open parking
* Private entrance
* Private garden with own braai area
* Open plan fully equipped kitchen with Fridge, microwave, stove, kettle, cutlery and crockery
* Tea and coffee tray with rusks
* Breakfast nook that can seat 4 people
* Bedroom with high quality queen-size bed and build in wardrobe
* 100% Percale linen
* En-suite Bathroom with shower, toilet, basin and fresh white towels
* Lounge with high quality double sleeper couch
* Plasma TV with local SABC channels and MNET
* Sleeps 2-4
The unit is fully self -catering but we offer the following as additional services upon request or prior arrangement:
* Continental breakfast basket delivered to the cottage
* Lunch packs
* Frozen meals and braai packs are for sale
* Laundry can be arranged at an additional fee
* Check in: 14:00
* Check out: 10:00 special arrangements can be made if necessary
CoffeeTea Maker, Town / City Centre
PricePrice : 160.00 ZAR - 200.00 ZAR per person
- BBQ | Braai Facilities
- Child Friendly
- MNet / Satellite TV
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Private Garden / Patio
- Secure Parking
- Tea and coffee maker
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
As the Free State is in the middle of the country, many people whiz through it looking neither left nor right while dashing along the N1. But it’s worth taking a few days longer over the journey and exploring this most decidedly underrated destination. The Free State is divided into five regions. If you believe