Pearly Shells is ideally situated in the lovely seaside resort of Scottburgh, on the south coast of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa.
Comfortable spacious apartments all with superb views of the lagoon and the sea, within walking distance to safe bathing, a tidal pool, supertube and minigolf course for family fun. Pearly Shells provides the holidaymaker with all the facilities and amenities for a memorable vacation at the sea. Located close to shopping centres and restaurants. There is a swimming pool and undercover braai area where evenings can be happily occupied with family and friends. Also a leisure room with pool, table tennis and games.
There are 1,2 and 3 bedroom units each with a bath and shower en-suite and the 2 and 3 bedroom units each have a second bathroom. Each apartment has an open plan kitchen, dining nook and lounge with DStv Bouquet and an open balcony and secure covered parking.
The apartments are serviced daily except Sundays and Public Holidays. All are comfortably furnished and equipped with linen, crockery and cutlery.
The apartments are in close proximity to scenic drives and places of interest. Scottburgh Bowling Club Greens are one block from Pearly Shells and the Scottburgh Golf Club course only 1km away. Squash courts, gym, scuba diving and rock fishing close by.
1. Apartments may only be occupied from 14h00 onwards on first day of reservation and vacated no later than 09h00 on day of departure, should you fail to take up occupancy within 24 hours of the arrival time of 14h00 on the first day of your reservation it will be cancelled within 24 hours without any further notice.
2. The maximum number of occupants per apartment may not be exceeded.
3. Inventories must be checked and signed on arrival and shortages must please be reported to the office. All breakages and shortages must be reported and paid for on departure.
4. Kindly note that after reservations have been confirmed and accepted no refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures or cancellations and the deposit paid will be forfeited as a reservation service fee.
5. If apartments are vacated before contracted departure date, rentals will not be refunded unless the apartment has been re-let for the period concerned and then only with the approval of management.
6. Guests are requested to have R300-00 in cash (credit cards are acceptable) available on arrival being deposit required on remote control, keys and any possible breakages or shortages which will be refunded on receipt of remote control, safe key and flat keys.
Beach Nearby, Coach / Bus Station Nearby, Laundry, Near Golf Course, Railway Station Nearby, Shopping centres, Swimming Pool, Tourism attractions
PricePrice : 700.00 ZAR - 2,000.00 ZAR unit/room
- 24hr Reception
- Baby Sitting
- BBQ | Braai Facilities
- Child Friendly
- Credit Card Facilities
- Disabled Friendly
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- MNet / Satellite TV
- Room Cleaning Service
- Safe Deposit
- Safe in Room
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool
- TV Room / Lounge
Beach, Bird watching, Bowls Green, Eco & Nature, Fishing, Game Walks, Games Room, Golf, Hiking, Horse Riding, Leisure, Marine, Shark Diving, Squash, Swimming Pool, Water Sports, Water Sports - Deep sea fishing, Water Sports - Scuba diving
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
With ecosystems ranging from steamy sub-tropical forests and mangrove swamps to snow-clad mountains with a whole lot between, KwaZulu-Natal is probably South Africa’s most diverse province. South Africa’s biggest port is situated in a city that revels in a fascinating mix of Asian, European and African influences. Durban has the largest Indian population of any