Rooms

We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment

General

Nestled between this beautiful City and the Atlantic Seaboard of Cape Town, you will find the Historic villages of “De Waterkant” and “Bokaap”.

Seeped in history and originally home of the Cape Malay people, you will discover something truly different. Encompassing unique architecture of the cottages in distinctive colors, the cobbled streets, cafes and restaurants will be a delight to discover. 
 The Lodge is centrally and ideally situated within walking distance to the City, the famous V&A Waterfront, the Green Point Stadium and the Cape Town International Convention Center.

The perfect combination of historical architecture and modern features welcomes guests with it’s contemporary design, when the charm and character of days gone by is felt.

Enjoy a cappuccino at one of the many corner cafes, stroll through the cobblestone streets and dine at one of the many restaurants of Cape Quater under the Southern cross of the endless African sky.

Policy
Cancellation 28 days prior the day of the arrival, 5% of the total amount will be charged. Cancellation 21 days prior the day of the arrival, 25% of the total amount will be charged. Cancellation 14 days prior the day of the arrival, 50% of the total amount will be charged. Cancellation 7 days prior the day of the arrival, 75% of the total amount will be charged. Cancellation 1 day prior the day of the arrival and no show the total amount will be charged.

Establishment Code

136637

Nearby

Shopping centres, Waterfront

Price

Price : 1,050.00 ZAR - 2,800.00 ZAR unit/room

AATravel Code

PA46471

City

de-waterkant

Facilities

  • English
  • French
  • Hairdryer
  • Safe Deposit
  • Secure Parking
  • Tea and coffee maker
  • WiFi (Internet access)

Activities

Beach, Bicycle Rental, Fishing

We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.

Western Cape

Western CapeSituated right at the tip of the country, the Western Cape is different from the rest of South Africa. The climate is unique, with hot, dry summers and rainy winters, and the vegetation is like nothing else on earth. Sparkling white beaches go on for ever and ever, and sheer mountains tower over the towns

Read more